sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015


UNIVERSIDAD PEDAGÓGICA Y TECNOLÓGICA DE COLOMBIA
 INSTITUTO INTERNACIONAL DE IDIOMAS
 LEVEL VI
TOO – TOO MUCH – TOO MANY – ENOUGH



 What word do you need to complete the sentences. Use too, too much, too many or enough to complete the sentences.

1. Put on the heater. It's TOO cold.                       
2. Now that you are 18 you are old ENOUGH to vote.                  
3. You look drunk. You've had TOO MUCH beer.                            
4. It's very crowded. There are TOO MANY people.                      
5. I'd like to have more friends. I don't have ENOUGH.                
6. Relax. You work TOO hard.                   
7. I don't want to buy it. It costs TOO MUCH.                    
8. That jacket is TOO big for you.                            
9. I don't know him well ENOUGH to know if he will like this idea.                         
10. This coffee is TOO hot to drink.                        
11. I cannot come out this evening. I've got TOO MUCH work to do.                    
12. I don't want to buy it. There are TOO MANY problems with it.                         
13. I'm not sure we've got ENOUGH paper to print out the document.               
14. I don't have time to come. I'm TOO busy.                   
15. I'm not buying that. It's TOO expensive                       
16. I hate driving in London. There is TOO MUCH traffic.                             
17. I don't want him on my team. He works TOO slowly.                            
18. I'm afraid your work is not good ENOUGH. Please do it again.                          
19. I'm afraid I don't speak Japanese well ENOUGH to negotiate in it.                  
20. I've eaten TOO MUCH. I feel sick.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario